[aur-general] Full OT: More trolling

Ralf Mardorf info.mardorf at rocketmail.com
Tue Jan 6 12:02:34 UTC 2015

On Mon, 5 Jan 2015 19:37:51 -0600, Bigby James wrote:
> On 01/03, Ralf Mardorf wrote:
> > I suspect the origin of those comments is somebody living in one of
> > the few nations where homophobia still is "normal".
>
> The name of that nation is The Internet, where ignorance is alive and
> well.
>
> > IOW it more likely is a person or they are persons from eastern
> > nations, than from western nations.
>
> ...Ignorance like that, for example.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LGBT_rights_in_Russia
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LGBT_rights_in_Syria

I'm nor aware about any Western nation with such laws, but there are
additional Eastern nations.

To guess that some body will be offended by this wording [1], is only
possible by influence of the cultural environment. If you or I would
say something like this in Germany, we would get laughed at.

JFTR I don't have any problems with people from Eastern Nations, I'm not
xenophobe. _But_ I care about human rights.

[1]
fromhttps://aur.archlinux.org/pkgbase/xdg-su/
AllenMcrea wrote:

FUCK YOU ROB, FUCK YOU IN YOUR GAY ASSHOLE, YOU GAY ASSHOLE