[aur-general] Blacklist removal request for python2-hglib

Erik Johnson palehose at gmail.com
Thu Jul 9 04:35:48 UTC 2015

I am the owner of python2-hglib, and I would like to submit a PKGBUILD that
builds both python2 and python3 packages, but cannot due to the fact that
python2-hglib is being rejected by the git hook on aur4.archlinux.org.

I already submitted this PKGBUILD, but had messed up the naming of the
package, and only noticed this blacklist issue when I tried to correct the
issue.

Can I get the blacklist removed so that I can submit my corrected PKGBUILD
providing both python-hglib and python2-hglib?

--

-Erik

"For me, it is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to
persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring."  -- Carl Sagan