[aur-general] Blacklist removal request for python2-hglib

Erik Johnson palehose at gmail.com
Thu Jul 9 06:24:52 UTC 2015

On Thu, Jul 9, 2015, 01:06 Eli Schwartz <eschwartz93 at gmail.com> wrote:

On Thu, Jul 9, 2015 at 12:35 AM, Erik Johnson <palehose at gmail.com> wrote:

> I am the owner of python2-hglib, and I would like to submit a PKGBUILD
that
> builds both python2 and python3 packages, but cannot due to the fact that
> python2-hglib is being rejected by the git hook on aur4.archlinux.org.
>
> I already submitted this PKGBUILD, but had messed up the naming of the
> package, and only noticed this blacklist issue when I tried to correct the
> issue.
>
> Can I get the blacklist removed so that I can submit my corrected PKGBUILD
> providing both python-hglib and python2-hglib?
>
> --
>
> -Erik
>
> "For me, it is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to
> persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring."  -- Carl Sagan

Both packages exist and are owned by "terminalmage" which I assume is you:
https://aur4.archlinux.org/packages/python-hglib/
https://aur4.archlinux.org/packages/python2-hglib/

The python2 version is empty and thus hidden -- it was migrated and
reserved for you, but you never pushed to it.

They have separate pkgbases so you will need a merge request.

-- Eli Schwartz

 Thanks, I sent a separate email for a merge request.