[aur-general] [solved] perl: symbol lookup error: Util.so: undefined symbol: Perl_xs_apiversion_bootcheck

Johannes Dewender arch at JonnyJD.net
Fri Jul 10 00:11:07 UTC 2015

Am 09.07.2015 um 19:12 schrieb Ralf Mardorf:
> I deleted my comment from
> https://aur4.archlinux.org/packages/shutter-bzr/ and right after I did
> it, there was a reply. I'll add a new comment and confirm that it works.

Don't delete comments just because the problem is solved for you.

You also should *not* just delete a question and replace it with a
comment "never mind, works for me".
When you ask a question on the net you should follow up on related
solutions (and post them when you get them).

Even if the question seems stupid to you after you found the solution:
Others might still look for the solution and get really annoyed if
everybody is like "I have a solution, but I am not telling you".
Or if they follow a link and they only find "nevermind" ;-)

--
JonnyJD