[aur-general] Package merge on aur4

DJ Lucas dj at linuxfromscratch.org
Sat Jul 18 01:29:47 UTC 2015

Hi, I am adopting the sogo package, and already had the sogo-openchange
and sogo-activesync packages. Nothing has been pushed in sogo-openchange
nor sogo-activesync (nor sogo yet, though commit is ready to push). I'll
be merging these three packages into a single split package. When trying
to push to sogo, getting an error message:

remote: error: cannot overwrite package: sogo-openchange

In true SWAG form, I tried to "adopt" from their pages on the aur4 host
with no change. :-) So, I'm stuck. Help?

Thanks in advance.

--DJ