[aur-general] Fw: Re: Password reset (reg mailbox has been deleted)

Radislav Golubtsov rgolubtsov at mail.ru
Tue Jul 28 12:00:32 UTC 2015

Ciao Giancarlo,

OK. Let it be. I'll create a new account for that. But wonder whether my old one will be purged somewhen and I will be able to use my old username? - If it is non-active for a long period of time, why to keep it anyway? But, of course, I understand that there is no way to prove its privacy though.

--
Kind regards,
Radislav (Radicchio) Golubtsov