[aur-general] Anyone know when aur4.archlinux.org will be back up?

Lukas Fleischer lfleischer at archlinux.org
Mon Jun 1 12:37:18 UTC 2015

On Mon, 01 Jun 2015 at 13:41:18, Alan Jenkins wrote:
> Hey guys,
>
> I am trying to get my packages sorted for AUR4 while I have access to my
> Arch computer which is only for a few more hours today but the
> aur4.archlinux.org site is currently down for maintenance. Anyone know when
> the site is due to be back online so I can set my SSH public key for my
> account?

The aur4.archlinux.org database will be reset and synced with
aur.archlinux.org on June 8th. We disabled the AUR 4 setup to make sure
people don't start uploading their packages now (and forget about the
actual migration period). If you had set your SSH public key now, you
would have to reset it after June 8th anyway. You can, however, start
preparing Git repositories for your AUR packages and push them next
Monday.

> Thanks,
>
> Alan Jenkins

Regards,