[aur-general] [AUR4] AttributeError: '_pygit2.Tree' object has no attribute 'size'

Florian Bruhin me at the-compiler.org
Mon Jun 8 09:12:36 UTC 2015

Hi,

I just tried to upload my first package, and I get this:

    remote: Traceback (most recent call last):
    remote:   File "hooks/update", line 194, in <module>
    remote:     if repo[treeobj.id].size > 100000:
    remote: AttributeError: '_pygit2.Tree' object has no attribute 'size'
    remote: error: hook declined to update refs/heads/master
    To ssh+git://aur@aur-dev.archlinux.org:22/agendav.git/
     ! [remote rejected] aur4/agendav -> master (hook declined)

Florian