[aur-general] Error pushing a PKGBUILD with split packages

Lukas Fleischer lfleischer at archlinux.org
Mon Jun 8 19:42:13 UTC 2015

On Mon, 08 Jun 2015 at 16:48:27, Chris Warrick wrote:
> [...]
> Should I litter AURv4 with outdated packages and file requests, or
> what?  Is there really no better way to do this?
> [...]

I noticed that you already fixed this. For everyone else: Note that you
do not need to upload a dummy package to file a merge request. You can
access hidden package (base) details pages of packages not uploaded to
AUR 4.0.0 by directly specifying the URL and then use the package
actions box.

If you have any suggestions on how to improve the process of replacing
multiple packages with a split package (that prevents package
hijacking), please let me know.

Regards,
Lukas