[aur-general] Should I request deletion for packages in this transition period?

Oon-Ee Ng ngoonee.talk at gmail.com
Tue Jun 9 04:25:43 UTC 2015

I'm only now looking at the AUR4 migration guidelines, and I only have
a few packages so I've been uploading to AUR4 manually.

However, in the process I've found old packages which I no longer use
or wish to maintain. Some of which should may be deletion candidates.

Of course, those all belong to me and hence aren't (yet) in AUR4. The
announcement email I got stated that after August 8th all packages in
the AUR will remain archived for reference. Should I request a
deletion before that (for those packages which it really does not make
sense to keep around) to reduce clutter, or will it really not make a
difference?