[aur-general] Adding a git package to AUR4

Marcel Korpel marcel.korpel at gmail.com
Tue Jun 9 22:37:14 UTC 2015

* Harley W <harleyw at hotmail.com> (Tue, 9 Jun 2015 18:26:21 -0400):
> Just tried the git filter-branch solution, which got rid of the
> SRCINFO error, however now i get a KeyError... I believe this may be
> related to the SSH public key, however I'm not sure how I got that
> wrong. I just copied what was in my .ssh/id_rsa.pub to the public key
> field in my AUR account.

First, please don't top-post. Second, do you know you're sending your
emails twice?

Can you copy the exact contents of the (error) messages?

FTR, I didn't copy the complete contents of ~/.ssh/id_rsa-aur.pub to my
account page, I had to omit the "username at host" part at the end,
otherwise my key wasn't accepted.

Best, Marcel