[aur-general] [AUR4] Is there a tool for using a single git repo for several packages?

Eli Schwartz eschwartz93 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 10 19:16:43 UTC 2015

On Wed, Jun 10, 2015 at 2:04 AM, Chi Hsuan Yen <yan12125 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Thanks for the awesome tool! I've encoutered "missing .SRCINFO in commit
> xxx" error, while it's another problem.
>
> Yen Chi Hsuan

Unfortunately, the "make everything perfect" githook is still eluding me.
:-D

But I think I've got all the common mistakes ironed out. At least, if you
start from a good repo (I wrote the hooks and then used them to create a
history).

Actually, I just realized I accidentally used the pre-commit method of
listing changed files in the post-commit hook, which explains why the last
package I updated was only updated in the AUR4. :( Fixed -- now. So you see
I am still not mistake-proof LOL...

-- Eli Schwartz