[aur-general] [AUR4] Is there a tool for using a single git repo for several packages?

Justin Dray justin at dray.be
Thu Jun 11 00:52:51 UTC 2015

How will that work for new packages you take maintainership of? I'm not a
git wizard, but taking a look at the stuff I can't see any way it merges in
an external git repo in to yours when you take over an existing orphaned
package. I tried the submodule thing as well and found it horrible
inadequate. I was going to just query the AUR to find my package list and
clone down/update all the returned repositories, and just keep the scripts
in a repo by itself.

- Justin Dray