[aur-general] [AUR4] Support of multiple ssh public keys

Giancarlo Razzolini grazzolini at gmail.com
Thu Jun 11 19:53:01 UTC 2015

Em 11-06-2015 16:18, Yuki Chiba escreveu:
> I prefer to use individual ssh public keys on different
> machines, but I could register only single key in my profile
> on aur4.archlinux.org.
Yes, you can only register one at this moment.

> Is there any chance to support multiple ssh public keys like
> github[1] or Bitbucket[2]?
I think that this is not as much relevant with AUR, because it's just
instructions on how to build your package, some ocasional patch and the
support files (install, systemd service, etc). The real development
should be done on te services you mentioned, github, etc. I don't think
the aur devs shouldn't sweat too much to implement this.

You can, if you wish, register another user in the AUR, give that user
co-maintainer rights. A dirty way to have more than one ssh key.

Cheers,
Giancarlo Razzolini