[aur-general] My AUR4 migration workflow

Johannes Dewender arch at JonnyJD.net
Fri Jun 12 00:24:10 UTC 2015

> Generate .SRCINFO for all packages:
>
> $ while read p; do git -C "$p" filter-branch -f --tree-filter
> 	"test -f .SRCINFO || mksrcinfo"; done < ../pkgs

Don't do it like that. This creates a .SRCINFO from the first PKGBUILD
of the package and doesn't update the file for later commits anymore.
So your .SRCINFO is outdated in all following commits.

The problem was in one of the scripts linked in the wiki but is fixed
there, too.

So don't test for .SRCINFO, *always* run mksrcinfo.

--
JonnyJD