[aur-general] [AUR/bzr-gtk] 'CHKInventoryRepository' object has no attribute

Johannes Dewender arch at JonnyJD.net
Sat Jun 13 07:13:28 UTC 2015

Am 13.06.2015 um 01:46 schrieb Nicolas Planel:
> As this package didn't have a maintainer, I report you the bug to this
> mailing list, feel free to forward it to the right destination.

I am not sure why you think this package has no maintainer.
Vadmium is listed here:
https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/bzr-gtk/
(deprecated, comments there will be lost)
and here
https://aur4.archlinux.org/packages/bzr-gtk/
(current, will become aur.archlinux.org)

The comments for the package are the "right destination" to report such
things:
https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/bzr-gtk/
(and currently https://aur4.archlinux.org/packages/bzr-gtk/)
I left a note there.

I also CC'd the current maintainer
(mail only visible when logged in to AUR).

--
JonnyJD