[aur-general] [AUR/bzr-gtk] 'CHKInventoryRepository' object has no attribute

Chris Warrick kwpolska at gmail.com
Sat Jun 13 16:58:30 UTC 2015

On Sat, Jun 13, 2015 at 6:36 PM, Nicolas Planel <nplanel at gmail.com> wrote:
>   Hi Jonny,
>
> Thanks for forwarding my message.
> I assume the packager wasn't assigned to a packager ;
> As pacman -Qi bzr-gtk report me "Unknown Packager"
>
> May the packager should update packages fields as well as source
> code/branch code.
>
> Regards,
>
> Nicolas

This “Unknown Packager” is you.  Pacman does not know anything about
the AUR, it just got some random .pkg.tar.xz file.  It was built by
you, not the AUR maintainer — and you neglected to change the PACKAGER
setting in /etc/makepkg.conf.

To find out the real AUR maintainer, use the info command of your
favorite AUR helper or look it up on the web interface.

PGP: 5EAAEA16