[aur-general] registration with wrong email

respiranto respiranto at icloud.com
Sat Jun 13 17:45:03 UTC 2015

Hi,

Some days ago, I wanted to register an AUR account but unfortunately
used the wrong email address (respiranto at icloud.de instead of .com).
Since the mail with the password has been sent to the wrong email adress
(which is probably not existing), I am not able to change the
email-adress nor to delete the account to create a new one with the
desired username respiranto.
Is it possible, that somebody who has the right to do so, deletes the
current account connected to respiranto(@icloud.de)?
It would probably be best to do this after sending a mail to the current
mail (.de) and waiting a week or so, so you can be sure it was actually
me, who created the account.