[aur-general] Multiple maintainers

Pablo Lezaeta Reyes prflr88 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 14 03:55:39 UTC 2015

> On Sat, 13 Jun 2015 at 01:56:37, Pablo Lezaeta Reyes wrote:
> > I try add "maandree" to comaintain my "ponysay-devel-git", I fill the
> > request and press accept but no "comaintainer update" or message is show
> > and I not see he in the list.
> >
> > Is there a pedior to wait? the co maintainer need to accept the request?
> > how I know the request was send or rejected? this intended behavoid (or
> > whatever the ortography)? how co-maintainership requests is handled in
> the
> > aurweb scripting?
> > [...]
>
> I just checked and he appears in the list for me. Not sure why you did
> not (do not?) see him.

If you go [1] you only see me as maintainer, no mention ahta ther is
another maintainer.
If is intended that the detals not show maintainer, then you could concider
make that "maintainers" show all the mainainter, so if a problem arrise,
the user could know that there is more than 1 guy that can fix the package.

[1] https://aur4.archlinux.org/packages/ponysay-devel-git/
--
*Pablo Lezaeta*