[aur-general] merging of aur3 comments into aur4

Lukas Fleischer lfleischer at archlinux.org
Sun Jun 14 12:01:45 UTC 2015

On Sun, 14 Jun 2015 at 13:43:13, Joakim Hernberg wrote:
> Are there plans to merge comments made on aur3 into aur4 at the end of
> the transition period?  Seems like users still like to leave comments
> on aur3, and even if not all that important, it might be useful to have
> them merged when aur4 goes live.

No, there is a big fat red warning on the aur.archlinux.org front page
that

    Any changes to the AUR, including package submissions, comments and
    votes, made after 2015-06-08 will be lost!

We cannot merge comments easily as there would be conflicts with
comments added on aur4.archlinux.org in the meantime.