[aur-general] Unable to upload a recently adopted package to aur4

Johannes Dewender arch at JonnyJD.net
Tue Jun 16 17:16:48 UTC 2015

Am 16.06.2015 um 19:13 schrieb Johannes Dewender:
> Am 16.06.2015 um 18:40 schrieb Oozy Slug:
>> Hi,
>> My AUR username is "*oozyslug*"
>> I am unable to upload the "*nix*" aur package (i recently adopted) to AUR4 .
>> * git-receive-pack: permission denied: oozyslug*
>>
>> What can i do to correct the problem.
>> Thank you in Advance .
>
> https://aur4.archlinux.org/packages/nix says koral is the maintainer in
> AUR 4 (but no repo is pushed)

You seem to think adopting the package in AUR 3 also adopts it in AUR 4,
which is not the case.
The state (here: that koral is maintainer) was copied from AUR 3 to AUR
4 some days ago and no (automatic) metadata transfer is done anymore.
So contact coral to disown on AUR 4, too.

--
JonnyJD