[aur-general] unable to complete registration

f3bruary f3bruary at protonmail.ch
Wed Jun 17 19:31:33 UTC 2015

Hello all

I registered a while ago on aur.archlinux.org (5/27/2015 3:23 pm) under the username 'f3bruary' and using this email account (f3bruary at protonmail.ch).

I received the welcome email with the activation link which took me to the page where I had to confirm my email address and choose a password. When I filled everything in and submitted it, I got a error saying 'Invalid e-mail'.

When I try to re-register using the name nickname it tells me the username is unavailable. So my registration is partially processed. I just can't log in because I never got to finish the activation (and set a password).

The Forgot Password link doesn't send me a new email either.

I get the same behavior on aur4.

Could someone perhaps manually activate is with a temp. password or something else ?

Thank you