[aur-general] Git over HTTPS

Giancarlo Razzolini grazzolini at gmail.com
Thu Jun 18 01:35:11 UTC 2015

Em 17-06-2015 22:24, Damian Nowak escreveu:
> ...or even hotels.
Ok. I can provide nginx, openssh and sshlp configuration to the AUR
maintainers if that's what you guys want. I bet that they already know
how to implement this anyway. But I still believe it's a dumb idea. Much
better to implement proper git https write access. I'll take a look at
AUR code and see if it's difficult to implement it. If it's not, I might
write a patch. But the fact that Lukas didn't weighed in on this thread
yet, is not a good sign to you guys.

P.s.: If you guys use hotel wifi without a VPN... well... not that much
I can say at this point, just wish good luck.

Cheers,
Giancarlo Razzolini