[aur-general] Update notifications

Eli Schwartz eschwartz93 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 23 02:23:06 UTC 2015

On Mon, Jun 22, 2015 at 9:13 PM, Justin Dray <justin at dray.be> wrote:

> Because that would only work for the current version, and back one, this
> way you could see the relevant change happening after an issue is reported
> and such. It seems like a much easier way to view the differences to me at
> least.
>
> - Justin

What does it matter which particular version fixes something? Surely the
important thing is it is fixed... and if the issue was reported before the
latest version, then presumably it was fixed.

As you said "and allow us to see if comments pertain to the current
version".

If you would like to go a step further and say "allow us to see which
comments pertain to which historic versions", then by all means say so :)
however I don't see the need.

-- Eli Schwartz