[aur-general] [AUR4] Single binary package for different architectures

Maxime Gauduin alucryd at archlinux.org
Thu Jun 25 16:04:35 UTC 2015

On Mon, Jun 22, 2015 at 11:46 PM, Bruno Pagani <bruno.pagani at ens-lyon.org>
wrote:

> Le 14/06/2015 16:31, Johannes Löthberg a écrit :

> >> I don't see how that is relevant anymore since the AUR doesn't use
> >> sourceballs anymore.
> >>

> > And it will also make it not show up in the AUR properly since the
> > sources won't be parsed properly.
> >

> I’m not sure to understand you. How would you package this one for
> instance:
>
> https://aur4.archlinux.org/packages/chromium-pepper-flash-standalone/
>
> ?
>
> Bruno

source_i686=("libpepflashplayer-i686-${pkgver}.so::http://docs.volcanis.me/.pepper-flash/i686/libpepflashplayer.so"
             "manifest-i686-${pkgver}.json::http://docs.volcanis.me/.pepper-flash/i686/manifest.json")
sha1sums_i686=('hash1'
               'hash2')
source_x86_64=("libpepflashplayer-i686-${pkgver}.so::http://docs.volcanis.me/.pepper-flash/x86_64/libpepflashplayer.so"
             "manifest-x86_64-${pkgver}.json::http://docs.volcanis.me/.pepper-flash/x86_64/manifest.json")
sha1sums_x86_64=('hash3'
                 'hash4')

package() {
  install -m 644 libpepflashplayer-$CARCH-${pkgver}.so
"${pkgdir}"/usr/lib/PepperFlash/libpepflashplayer.so
  install -m 644 manifest-$CARCH-${pkgver}.json
"${pkgdir}"/usr/lib/PepperFlash/manifest.json
}