[aur-general] cannot push to remote repository

Johannes Dewender arch at JonnyJD.net
Mon Jun 29 05:44:04 UTC 2015

Am 29.06.2015 um 07:34 schrieb Jozef Riha:
> anyone can please help me to understand why i am unable to push
> linux-pae{,-docs,-headers} into aur4? the pkgbuild was orphaned in aur3 for
> a long time, i adopted it today, but no luck.

Not sure what "a long time" is for you. But
https://aur4.archlinux.org/packages/linux-pae/
still lists a maintainer (sigmundv).
It is not relevant if AUR 3 has a maintainer.

--
JonnyJD

PS:
You can't search for the package in AUR 4 if there is no repository yet,
but the package and link exists anyways if it existed on AUR 3 earlier
this month. (8th of June)