[aur-general] Trusted User application: Levente Polyak

Christian Rebischke chris.rebischke at gmail.com
Thu Mar 19 19:39:09 UTC 2015

Hello,
My name is Christian Rebischke. Maybe you read of me in the Archlinux-Security
Mailinglist too (when not Levente was faster than me with the ASAs again :D ). I
want to say some words to the application of Levente Polyak as Trusted User.
I am not familiar with the aur-general mailinglist so I hope that I don't break
some rules here.

I know him personally since last year October and everything what I can say
about him is that he is a very helpful, intelligent and polite person. He is the
same person who showed me the Archlinux Security Mailinglist and helped me with
my first ASAs after I had decided to help there.

I am one of those persons he had mentioned and  I would really
appreciate when there would be more security related packages in the community
repository. Moreover I am sure that there are more people who would appreciate this.

To his work at the mailinglist. He makes an awesome job there. He reacts very
fast on updates in the upstream and in the repositories and is really interested
in a way how we can increase the performance and the workflow  even more.
I am sure that his security tracker will make a good job in the future.

Thank your for your time.

best regards,

Christian Rebischke

Website    : www.nullday.de
Twitter    : @sh1bumi
Jabber     : shibumi at jabber.ccc.de
PGP        : 0x8D8172C8
Fingerprint: A224 6F57 FD0A AC81 3971 EEBE 5EDA 916B 3A2A 7C49