[aur-general] AUR password reset

Diego Nieto Cid dnietoc at gmail.com
Sun Mar 22 18:39:11 UTC 2015

Oh I'm sorry. I have some emails from aur-notify at archlinux.org dating back
to 2011 and 2009. So I thought this email was linked to my account.

I haven't logged in for a long time so unfortunately I can't remember the
username either. But in one email from aur-notify, someone's comment
referred to me as 'mnieto'. So that probably was my username.

I once was the owner of package
perl-html-formattextwithlinksandtables[1]. However,
in the page for that package my comments now appear under the name of
"Anonymous".

Did my account expired? Should I create a new one?

Thanks!

--
[1]
https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/perl-html-formattextwithlinksandtables/