[aur-general] Linux packaging

Javier Domingo Cansino javierdo1 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 24 19:23:14 UTC 2015

I don't like adding such a dependency, but you indirectly guided me to the
solution. The packages.git repo has a branch for each package where only
that package's history is kept. That's all I needed to know, thank you very
much!

I will now create a script to extract the commit I need,

Thanks!

--
Javier Domingo Cansino