[aur-general] PKGBUILD for multiple packages: some examples?

Gordian Edenhofer gordian.edenhofer at gmail.com
Sat Mar 28 09:22:28 UTC 2015

Dear Giovanni,

I would recomment you two great articles on building custom packages
for the AUR. The first one concerenes how a PKGBUILD works:
https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/PKGBUILD . It will give you an
idea of what is needed and how it is done. The second one concentrates
on really building an AUR-ready src-file:
https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/Creating_packages .
They are both rather easy to read and should give you an overall idea
of what to expect.
If you question however was whether there are already packages with
that source in the AUR, then you might be better of just searching the
AUR git repo, which is hosted here:
http://pkgbuild.com/git/aur-mirror.git/ , refer to
https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/Arch_User_Repository#Git_repository
for more info on how to fetch that repo and possibly search in it.

I hope I could help you.

Best regards,
Gordian