[aur-general] PKGBUILD for multiple packages: some examples?

Gordian Edenhofer gordian.edenhofer at gmail.com
Sat Mar 28 10:13:17 UTC 2015

If I understand you correctly then what you want is to download
multiple sources and compile them separately as if they would be
separate packages. This can be done by adding each and every
source-file to the source array in one PKGBUILD and compile them in
build, like this:
build() {
  cd "$srcdir/$pkgname-PART-ONE"
  ./configure --whatever
  make

  cd "$srcdir/$pkgname-PART-TWO"
  ./configure --whatever
  make

}
now you just have to adjust the package() function accordingly and you
are done. There is no special PKGBUILD-function. Everything common
function/command is listed in
https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/PKGBUILD , there is nothing more
and nothing less.