[aur-general] oxygen-gtk3 not found

Lukas Fleischer archlinux at cryptocrack.de
Mon Mar 30 09:28:33 UTC 2015

On Mon, 30 Mar 2015 at 11:18:59, Bernard Baeyens wrote:
> oxygen-gtk3 cannot be found in AUR although there is a PKGBUILD at:
> https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/ox/oxygen-gtk3/PKGBUILD
>
> This PKGBUILD is for oxygen-gtk3 1.0.0-1 but the last version in Extra
> was 1.4.1-1
>
> So is this package orphan in AUR?
> Why has it disappeared?

It was dropped from [extra] because it is not compatible with GTK 3.16,
see [1]. As you said, it has not been uploaded to the AUR. The link to
the PKGBUILD is a backup we keep when removing packages from the AUR; it
is a snapshot of the version we had before the packages was moved to the
official repositories.

[1] https://projects.archlinux.org/svntogit/packages.git/commit/?id=ca85357