[aur-general] [RFC] Draft of the AUR 4.0.0 migration notification

Alexandre Ferrando alferpal at gmail.com
Sat May 23 12:00:34 UTC 2015

On 23 May 2015 at 11:53, Florian Bruhin <me at the-compiler.org> wrote:

> I think the wiki should contain some information/hints on how to
> convert existing git repos (which might be without .SRCINFO) so they
> can be pushed to aur4. I think some while ago there was a script for
> that here on the ML?

At least I remember this post [ 0 ] and several more around those days
containing scripts and discussions about the subject.

For example this thread if you're already storing your packages in a git
repo [ 1 ]

Most of the discussion in this ML was focused  IIRC late December 2014 to
early January 2015.

[ 0 ]
https://lists.archlinux.org/pipermail/aur-general/2014-December/030051.html
[ 1 ]