[aur-general] AUR4 refuses to accept *any* commit that doesn't have a .SRCINFO

Kyle kyle at gmx.ca
Tue May 26 03:56:45 UTC 2015

I can see that .SRCINFO is completely different from the fields in
PKGBUILD after all. It isn't just the spaces left and right of the =
sign as I first thought. Apparently it doesn't show arrays in the same
way either, instead putting the same key on multiple lines with one
value per key. So this isn't exactly as trivial as I thought, although I
still think there would have to be a way to keep from having to
duplicate metadata, but as long as there is something that can take the
info from the PKGBUILD and generate the file, it isn't really a big problem.
Sent from the horns of a goat
--
"Don't judge my disability until you are able to see my ability."
~Kyle: https://kyle.tk/