[aur-general] Some notes on AUR 4.0.0

Lukas Fleischer lfleischer at archlinux.org
Wed May 27 09:12:31 UTC 2015

On Tue, 26 May 2015 at 13:33:58, Lukas Fleischer wrote:
> Hi,
>
> As Florian already mentioned in another email, I am away until June 1st.
> I am on a roaming data plan, so I won't be able to reply to all the
> feedback and questions on the new AUR until then. I hope that I am going
> to address at least some of the concerns and questions here, though.
> [...]

Another thing I forgot: I am going to fully reset the aur4.archlinux.org
database on June 8th. This means that all package bases, accounts and
comments added so far will be deleted. If you already imported your
packages, don't panic: You can use a one-liner like

    $ for pkg in *; do ( cd "$pkg" && git push ); done

to resubmit everything.

Regards,
Lukas