[aur-general] [Aur4] translations in transifex

Lukas Fleischer lfleischer at archlinux.org
Thu May 28 23:36:30 UTC 2015

On Thu, 28 May 2015 at 23:13:33, Pablo Lezaeta Reyes wrote:
> I noticed that aur4 have some new strings but the transifex page has not
> pudated they string in a whole and also there are new complate and +50%
> languages.
> Is planed to update the transifex sometime soon? and the lang selector in
> home page of aur now will use the native name instead of ca_CA or fo_BA?
> [...]

Yes, it will be done soon, a couple of weeks before the official AUR
4.0.0 release. It might be a good idea to switch to using native
language names for all languages in the selector. Thanks for the
suggestion, I will look into it soon.

Please send anything related to aurweb development to the aur-dev
mailing list in the future. Thanks!