[aur-general] Palemoon font size

Ralf Mardorf info.mardorf at rocketmail.com
Sun May 31 08:46:59 UTC 2015

On Sat, 30 May 2015 23:26:21 +0200, Marcel Korpel wrote:
>* Ralf Mardorf (Sat, 30 May 2015 22:17:10 +0200):
>> the font size of the palemoon menu bar is smaller, than the font
>> size other gtk2 apps are using.
>[…]
>> https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/palemoon/
>
>Why not ask there, in the comments?

Because "This list is for [...] the general public to discuss issues
surrounding [...] the Arch User Repository (AUR)" [1] and users usually
don't read daily all new comments for all PKGBUILDs, but they likely
follow this mailing list.

I would report a bug against the PKGBUILD as comment, but my question
is about usage of the software the PKGBUILD does provide.

So, what's wrong with asking this question on this list? IMO it
absolutely doesn't belong to the comments.

Regards,
Ralf