[aur-general] How to install dependency that is in AUR

Ole Jon Bjørkum mail at olejon.net
Wed Nov 4 16:52:30 UTC 2015

On Wed, Nov 4, 2015 at 5:46 PM, Levente Polyak <anthraxx at archlinux.org>
wrote:

> No, please don't even try to, just add the depends() and thats it.

Ok, then that's it. Just trying to improve the AUR here guys, correcting my
package after a complaint that my package's .install script did some stuff
it shouldn't.

I'll also add to my package wiki that users should install libgcrypt11 from
AUR first to make it as easy as possible for newbies.

Martti Kühne: Very mature. Please read my previous post about the language
here. Trying to be polite here.

Regards,
Ole Jon