[aur-general] How to install dependency that is in AUR

Ole Jon Bjørkum mail at olejon.net
Wed Nov 4 17:15:10 UTC 2015

On Wed, Nov 4, 2015 at 6:08 PM, Martti Kühne <mysatyre at gmail.com> wrote:

> I tried, right there. After Doug and Levente and Tinu and everyone and
> I kept telling you the same, there's really nothing more to add. This
> is hopefully the end of the thread.
>
> cheers!
> mar77i

"LOUD ANNOYED SIGH" is not very polite, and contribues nothing to the
thread. You are right that the other replies answered my questions,
although I was still somewhat unsure and was replying while new replies
came in that answered. After Ido's reply this is the end of the thread, yes.

Regards,
Ole Jon