[aur-general] TU Application: Jiachen Yang (farseerfc)
anthraxx at archlinux.org
Tue Nov 10 14:48:14 UTC 2015
On 11/10/2015 03:39 PM, Felix Yan wrote:
> On 11/05/2015 06:16 PM, Jiachen Yang wrote:
>> Hi everyone,
>> I (nickname farseerfc) would like to apply as a Trusted User.
>> Felix Yan (felixonmars) will be my sponsor.
> Discussion period has ended. You can now cast your votes . The voting
> period ends on 2015-11-17.
great to hear that Felix has found someone that he has searched for a
very long time :-)
The following list seems long, but its just very minor nitpicking...
don't be scared please! :)
Sorry that I post some minor nitpicking after the discussion period has
ended... I forgot my mail in my drafts folder.
I will do my vote either way, but just wanted to provide my collected
information to you so its not worthless :-)
1) some packages should include a unique source file prefix if they
were pulled from f.e. github and only contain the $pkgver as tarball:
2) VCS packages (like git) should add provides and conflicts of the
providing name (that does not include the VCS postfix)
3) external references variables should be used only inside of
4) You could use the new fancy VCS style for jfbpdf, it also should
either have a -git suffix or be pinned to a static commit
5) there is no need anymore for ' || return 1' in normal commands
6) a concrete (old) version package should always provide and conflict
the one it overrides:
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 819 bytes
Desc: OpenPGP digital signature
More information about the aur-general