[aur-general] How to remove package?

Felix E. Klee felix.klee at inka.de
Thu Nov 12 09:55:25 UTC 2015

On Wed, Nov 11, 2015 at 7:34 PM, Levente Polyak <anthraxx at archlinux.org>
wrote:
> If you are logged in to the AUR, use the right upper corner "Package
> Actions" on the package's AUR page to request a proper action (f.e. delete).

There is no *delete* action. I only see:

  * View PKGBUILD / View Changes

  * Download snapshot

  * Search wiki

  * Flag package out-of-date

  * Vote for this package

  * Disable notifications

  * Manage Co-Maintainers

  * File Request

  * Disown Package

On Wed, Nov 11, 2015 at 8:18 PM, Unknown <mark.weiman at markzz.com> wrote:
> If a package is replaced with another, you should open a merge request
> so that the replaced package's comments and related are moved.

The package vncdesk has no votes and no comments.

I would have liked to migrate votes and comments from AUR3, but that’s
not possible right?

Anyhow, my main question remains: How do I get vncdesk deleted?