[aur-general] Fwd: Re: [PRQ#4315] Deletion Request for python2-radicale

WorMzy Tykashi wormzy.tykashi at gmail.com
Fri Nov 13 10:04:09 UTC 2015

On 13 November 2015 at 01:10, Johannes Löthberg <johannes at kyriasis.com> wrote:

> For some reason AUR user WorMzy had created an empty pkgbase without
> actually pushing a package

Yeah, my bad. Curiosity got the better of me after reading the thread,
so I checked out the package to see if it was still there, and what
state it was in; but then I couldn't find any way to disown without
pushing first and using the web interface, which I didn't want to do
because then I'd be listed as the submitter, which wouldn't be fair.
'ssh aur at aur.archlinux.org restore' didn't work: 'restore: package
base exists: python2-radicale'. Sorry for the inconvenience, Hugo.

It's a well written PKGBUILD, with one minor niggle -- arch should be
an array, not a string. I don't think you pushed your v1.0.1 update
before it was deleted though (or if you did, it wasn't part of the git
history).

Cheers,

WorMzy