[aur-general] Registration problem

Duru Can Celasun dcelasun at gmail.com
Sat Oct 3 13:23:43 UTC 2015

On Sat, Oct 3, 2015 at 3:59 PM, Lukas Fleischer
<lfleischer at archlinux.org> wrote:
> On Sat, 03 Oct 2015 at 14:27:55, Duru Can Celasun wrote:
>> I was trying to register a second AUR account with my Gmail so I can
>> use multiple SSH keys, but for some reason I never received the
>> password reset email.
>>

> You don't need a second account for that. You can specify multiple SSH
> keys (just copy multiple lines into the text box).

I read on this list sometime ago that it wasn't supported. I had no
idea it is supported now.

>> I've used dcelasun+aur2 at gmail.com for the second account, so maybe the
>> "+" had something to do with it?
>>

> I don't think so. Did you test whether that email address really works
> by manually sending a test email? If that works, you can request another
> password reset email at [1].

Yes, the address works. No, using the reset form manually doesn't work either.

>> I've also tried registering a third account without the plus sign, but
>> it says my ssh key is already in use.
>>

> You cannot use the same SSH key for different accounts.
>
>> Can someone help please?
>>
>> Thanks.
>
> [1] https://aur.archlinux.org/passreset/

Can you at least delete the dcelasun2 account so I can add my second
ssh key to my primary account?

Thanks.