[aur-general] Out-of-date notifications

Eugenio M. Vigo emvigo at gmail.com
Fri Oct 23 10:06:16 UTC 2015

Hi,
I'm still a bit new to mantaining AUR packages. The other day I noticed one
of my packages (rednotebook) was flagged to be out of date due to an
upstream update, but I noticed just because I was checking my AUR account
by chance. Now it's updated and luckily the flag was set just a couple of
days before I noticed. However, I wonder whether I should have gotten an
email telling me that the package was outdated. I'm pretty sure I didn't
get any message and I do have the notifications for my packages activated,
for sure. Am I supposed to get an email when someone flags one of my
packages?

Of course, I'll keep my eyes more open.

Thanks!
Eugenio