[aur-general] Out-of-date notifications

Jonathan Arnold jdarnold at buddydog.org
Fri Oct 23 14:43:48 UTC 2015

On Fri, 23 Oct 2015 14:29:16 +0100
WorMzy Tykashi <wormzy.tykashi at gmail.com> wrote:

> I've noticed the same problem -- someone had flagged one of my
> packages OOD four or five days ago, but I only just noticed today
> after checking my packages on the web interface. My email is correct,
> and I am still receiving comment notifications on the packages I am
> subscribed to, I simply have no record of anyone flagging my package
> out-of-date.

That might explain why there are so many packages that I use that are
marked out of date and have been for a bit:

warning: cargo-bin is flagged out of date
warning: google-chrome is flagged out of date
warning: rssguard is flagged out of date
warning: xjobs is flagged out of date

And why the qt5-doc package is still out of date and breaking
dependencies.

--
Jonathan Arnold        Webstream: http://hieronymus.soup.io

If you want to go fast, go alone. If you want to go far, you
need a team ~ John Wooden