[aur-general] Uploading (git clone) fails

Giancarlo Razzolini grazzolini at gmail.com
Thu Sep 10 14:28:23 UTC 2015

Em 09-09-2015 15:45, David C. Rankin escreveu:
> I just changed my aur profile key to the primary key and it worked
> without having to mess with the agent nonsense.

You should be using a agent. Having a ssh key with no password (or a
weak password) is worse than using an agent. You could (like I do) use
keepass + keeagent and have it open and register all of your ssh keys
with your ssh-agent, and you would only need to type one (strong)
password. You can even attach the keys to the keepass database, so you
won't even need to keep then on your ~/.ssh folder, with the bonus of
being able to use your keys on any machine you want to use, without the
need to copy private keys around. But please, don't say that using an
agent is nonsense.

Cheers,
Giancarlo Razzolini