[aur-general] Request from aur3

Xavier Corredor Llano xavier.corredor.llano at gmail.com
Sat Sep 26 04:18:03 UTC 2015

ok, I understand Eli,

I could push with python-gdal package but the problems persists with insync-
dolphin, I don't know what is wrong:

$ git clone ssh://aur@aur.archlinux.org/insync-dolphin.git
$ git add -A
$ git commit -m 'Initial import'
$ git push origin master
git-receive-pack: permission denied: XavierCLL

and the repository exists.
$ ssh aur at aur4.archlinux.org help
Commands:
  help                 Show this help message and exit.
  list-repos           List all your repositories.
  setup-repo <name>    Create an empty repository.
  git-receive-pack     Internal command used with Git.
  git-upload-pack      Internal command used with Git.
$ git remote -v
origin  aur at aur.archlinux.org:/insync-dolphin.git (fetch)
origin  aur at aur.archlinux.org:/insync-dolphin.git (push)

--