[aur-general] Name for an (almost) fake package

张海 dreaming.in.code.zh at gmail.com
Sat Apr 9 09:08:44 UTC 2016

Emm... Because I don't want to download those large source files when
building, and I don't want to add additional lines to my pacman.conf.
Anyway I think this should have the same reason as the fake packages in
aur; they give users a shortcut for achieving what they feel better.

Ralf Mardorf <ralf.mardorf at alice-dsl.net>于2016年4月9日周六 下午5:01写道:

--
张海
浙江大学 计算机科学与技术