[aur-general] Permission denied (publickey)

Vinícius dos Santos Oliveira vini.ipsmaker at gmail.com
Sun Aug 14 19:27:43 UTC 2016

Hi,

have there been any change to AUR recently?

Suddenly I just cannot upload AUR packages anymore. The full error message
is:

vinipsmaker ~/Projetos/aur/way-cooler $ git fetch origin
Permission denied (publickey).

and the repository exists.
zsh: exit 128   git fetch origin

Yesterday it was working as expected with no changes. I've tried to change
my SSH keys using the guideline of the wiki to have a separate key just for
AUR and nothing changed. I've change the URL to the most recent acceptable
one (yesterday I was still using aur4 url) and got nothing. I can only
imagine something in the upstream support has changed to break features. I
don't think it was something I've done.

--
Vinícius dos Santos Oliveira
https://vinipsmaker.github.io/