[aur-general] Disconcerting commit dates and lack of comments for slickpicker

ShadowKyogre shadowkyogre.public+aur at gmail.com
Mon Aug 29 14:56:28 UTC 2016

There was a comment earlier about a PyQt4 <-> PyQt5 Error with
slickpicker and mikidown on mikidown. I woke up thinking that it was due
to them not updating a PKGBUILD, but...

https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/slickpicker/

https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/slickpicker-git/

I checked the AUR3 archive and the data up there only matches the
initial import.

Even more disturbing is the fact that the comment I left about putting a
proper pkgver() on slickpicker-git is missing. That was something I
clearly remember doing this month.

Can someone check the activity log of the AUR servers? I'm pretty sure
there had to be some unusual activity because I clearly remember
updating those packages for their pyqt5 updates.